There are 1,706 people employed in the advanced manufacturing sector in BWG.
BWG’s manufacturing companies have discovered the competitive advantage of a growing skilled workforce, competitive business cost, available industrial land, reliable, redundant electricity, immediate access to transportation networks through Highway 400 and a quick 30-minute drive to Pearson International Airport.
Major manufacturing firms include:
- AGC Automotive Canada Auto glass manufacturer and supplier
- Channel Group Inc. Industrial fabricator
- Flex n Gate (Ventra) Auto parts manufacturer and supplier
- Dortec Bradford (Magna) Auto parts manufacturer and supplier
- Galata Chemicals, Manufacturers of additives for Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) and associated industries
- Kumi Canada Automotive plastic injection and sheet molding products
- MiTek Canada Manufacturer and supplier of products, software, engineering, and manufacturing equipment for construction sector
- Spectra Aluminum Aluminum fabricator
- Utilicon Engineered Precast Structures Engineered precast structures
- Vins Plastics Manufacturer and supplier of plastics
We built from scratch, and we chose Bradford… Great culture, great people.
CALL US TODAY
Speak directly with one of BWG Economic Development’s knowledgeable and helpful staff today.
EMAIL US TODAY
The BWG Office of Economic Development is committed to responsive, informative and comprehensive service. Do not hesitate to contact our staff with any questions or concerns.
SEE BWG GROW
For up-to-date information on available properties, economic incentives, success stories and more, follow our social media channels.