UPDATE (DEC 18): The Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury Office of Economic Development, in partnership with the Bradford Board of Trade (BBT) and BradfordToday.ca, is pleased to announce the winner of the BWG Festive Window Decoration Contest for businesses across BWG is Genesis Gymnastics.
Genesis Gymnastics was selected as the winner from our judging panel of MP Scot Davidson, Mayor Rob Keffer, Deputy Mayor James Leduc and BradfordToday.ca Community Editor, Natasha Philpott.
Congratulations to everyone who participated!
- Bradford Jewellery (9 Holland Street East)
- Genesis Gymnastics (401 Dissette Street)
- Hearing Life Bradford (61 Holland Street West)
- Holland Marsh Pop-Up Christmas Market (5 Holland Street West)
- Mortgage Partners (113 Holland Street West)
- Pet Valu (442 Holland Street West)
- Vin Bon (448 Holland Street West)
Participating businesses will each receive a business listing on BradfordToday.ca (a $200 value) and earn the chance at a prize pack worth $550, which includes a generous contribution of:
- $500 in digital advertising from media partner BradfordToday.ca.
- $50 gift certificate from BBT member Canadian Tire Bradford.
- Any BWG business with a storefront window can participate.
- Businesses must enter by Friday, December 4 at 4:30 pm to be considered for the prize pack.
- One winner will be selected on Friday, December 18 by a judging committee.
- Any seasonal design will be considered. Make it uplifting and creative. Lights are encouraged for better evening viewing.
- Registration information will be shared with the BBT and BradfordToday.ca.
- BradfordToday.ca will send a reporter to each participating business for a photo to promote on the BradfordToday.ca website.
- The winner will have a photo with Mayor Keffer and the partners