Occupation for both sexes
Source: National Household Survey 2011, Statistics Canada 2013
This is a vertical bar graph comparing counts of 'occupation' for both sexes. The Y axis shows counts.
The X axis shows 'occupation'.
The counts of total respondents reporting 'occupation' are the following:
- A Management occupations: 1,635
- B Business, finance and administration occupations: 2,370
- C Natural and applied sciences and related occupations: 900
- D Health occupations: 700
- E Occupations in social science, education, government service and religion: 1,630
- F Occupations in art, culture, recreation and sport: 345
- G Sales and service occupations: 4,020
- H Trades, transport and equipment operators and related occupations: 2,875
- I Occupations unique to primary industry: 475
- J Occupations unique to processing, manufacturing and utilities: 1,055