Industrial Areas Community Improvement Plan
Council has approved an updated Industrial Areas Community Improvement Plan, with the goal of stimulating investment by the private sector in industrially-zoned employment districts including Artesian and Reagens Industrial Parks.This is a five year program scheduled to run from July 2016 to June 2021.
Objectives of the Industrial CIP Program
- Stimulate investment by the private sector in industrially-zoned employment districts including Artesian and Reagens Industrial Parks.
- By so doing, provide or direct contribution to achieving fundamental economic development goals of the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury.
- More particularly this may include stimulus to new investment in industrial buildings, operations and employment by existing, new or relocating firms.
- By contributing to the build-out of these Parks, this plan will help meet the goals of existing businesses located in these Parks to expand, and thereby retain and potentially create new or higher paying jobs which may have beneficial impacts elsewhere in the local economy.
- Most specifically, the Plan is a basis for removing/reducing certain business costs which, in and of themselves, may act as a constraint to development.
Applications are now being accepted and will be reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
For more information please contact our Office of Economic Development.