Bradford West Gwillimbury offers very inexpensive homes compared to neighboring towns in York Region while only being slightly further from the Greater Toronto Area.
75% of the homes in Bradford West Gwillimbury are single detached homes compared to provincial average of 56%.
The graph below shows the April 2015 average and median prices for homes.
Cost of Living
- The median annual full-time income is $51,510.
- Median annual full-time income for male workers is $59,219
- Median annual full-time income for female workers is $43,124
- 69.0% of households carry a mortgage.
- 73% of residents spend less that 30% of their total household income on shelter costs.
Property tax rates in Bradford West Gwillimbury are highly competitive to those levied in the Greater Toronto Area, making the Town a wise economic choice when considering a new location for your business.